Squid: Take Notes, Markup PDFs v188.8.131.52-GP [Premium] | Android | 24.2 MB
Take handwritten notes naturally on your Android tablet or phone! With Squid you can write just like you would on paper using an active pen, passive stylus, or your finger. Easily markup PDFs to fill out forms, edit/grade papers, or sign documents. Import images, draw shapes, and add typed text to your notes. Quickly select, copy/paste, and move content between pages and notes. Organize your notes within notebooks and increase your productivity!
- Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
- Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
- Vector graphics engine
- Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
- Undo/redo, select, move, and resise
- Change the colour and weight of selected items
- Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
- Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
- Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
- Organise notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
- Sort notes and notebooks
- Import, crop, and resise images
- Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
- Samsung Multi-Window support
- Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
- Present notes on a secondary display (Android 4.2+)
- PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
- Tool Pack - Adds a highlighter tool, a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
- Cloud Backup - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
- Fixed enter key not inserting newline in text tool dialog
Home Page - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.steadfastinnovation.android.projectpapyrus