3C All-in-One Toolbox v2.8.8f | Android | 23.42 MB
3C All-in-One Toolbox combines many features into one giant toolbox with a modern and easy-to-use interface. Every tool you need to monitor, control and fine-tune all your Android devices.
This app uses Accessibility services to help you stop apps on non-rooted devices, but will never ever collect any information.
Here are some of the features you will find in the app
• Device manager offers very powerful profiles, task scheduling and device watchdog you can find to optimize performance and battery saving depending on your unique situation
• File explorer is a very simple, yet very powerful explorer that can use root, sort by dates, s and stream media files as well as update permissions, ownership and security context. Locally or from any Samba network share
• Application manager provides all features you’d expected from such and many more to secure, tune and optimize all apps on your device the way you want.
• Battery manager will help you identify apps draining your battery and improve your profiles using comparison statistics, as well as keep track of what actually happened over very long period of time
• Special support for dual battery devices, LG Quick Circle and Samsung Edge notifications
• Network manager allows setting WiFi access point priority and configuring* Android firewall, TCP Congestion and DNS
• Task manager offers a simple UI yet very effective in sorting apps by various usage and getting rid of unwanted apps
• CPU manager controls single to octacore CPUs, thermal, multi-core and most custom kernel settings
• System manager configures your device at the lowest level, from SD cards performance, memory boost and tweaking various hidden settings using build.prop and sysctl editors.
• Monitoring and recording all applications activities and battery consumption, component states (connections, localization and phone). Also allows adding status bar notifications with graphics and removing original battery icon using Xposed framework
• Toolbox integration allows for battery savings and performance optimization, profiles to control CPU, IO and device states and managing apps from anywhere
• Highly Configurable UI allows you to transform the app into something you really like
• Highly Configurable Widgets are all resizable, from a simple gauge to more complex data display, component toggles, and historical graphics
• System component switches in app, in widgets or using profiles allows switching on/off about 20+ device components (WiFi, Bluetooth, etc) manually or automatically
For advanced debugging/investigations
• Terminal Emulator & Script Editor allows sharing and running scripts optionally on boot
• System Logcat and Kernel Reader* provides advanced filtering and search
Requirements: Android 5.0+
Home Page - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ccc71.at.free&hl=en